Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a fast-growing, family-owned dealership?
If you would like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business, Danvers Ford is looking for qualified individuals to join our sales team.
We have been in the same location since 1967 and are a well-respected organization within our community.
We are seeking experienced Service Technicians.
We are a place for employees to have a career, not just a job.
We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results.
Apply here to join our team! Technician Specific Benefits* We run a clean operation
* Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages Additional Benefits We Offer* Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed
* Provide estimates of time needed for additional repairs
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications* High school diploma or equivalent
* Previous Ford experience a plus * At least 2 years of experience as an auto technician
* Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
* Fast, eager learner and team player * Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong customer service skills * Computer skills and willingness to learn new problems
* Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Danvers, MA (01923)