Shift: Approximately 30-40 hours per week, varying shifts including nights and weekends when needed. Some overtime days and hours required when necessary during peak holiday seasons (Christmas, Valentine's Day and Easter).Our holiday season runs from now until April. Evening and weekend availability required for consideration, minimum availability of 30 hours per week.
SUMMARY: To demonstrate exemplary customer service and to learn all basic aspects of chocolate and candy packaging.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist customers in the retail store when needed.
2. Package All Gift Boxes of chocolates.
3. Package other candies in bags and boxes as needed
4. Package gift baskets and other gift packaging, both custom and standard.
5. Assist with inventories of chocolates and packaging supplies.
6. Run flow wrapping equipment
7. Run shrink wrapping equipment.
8. Ability to lift 30lbs - 50lbs
9. Help stock the retail floor with packaged products
10. Other duties as assigned.
WORK SCHEDULE:30-40 hours per week, varying shifts including nights and weekends when needed
Pay & Benefits:Salary is paid on an hourly basis and is negotiable.
DISCLAIMER STATEMENT:This job specification is descriptive of general duties and is not intended to list every specific function of this position. Apply in person in our Concord store located at 13 Warren St. or email us your resume.
No phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, religion, sex, handicap or national origin.