The Payroll Supervisor provides oversight and review of the entire payroll process and maintains both payroll and timekeeping software for all Dartmouth-Hitchcock organizations. Responsible for supervision of assigned staff. Maintains documentation of the timekeeping and payroll processes ensuring that these business needs are completed accurately and within necessary deadlines. Prepares tax returns for all Dartmouth-Hitchcock entities and remains current on all state and government regulations regarding payments to employees. Participates in Corporate Accounting projects, including system implementations, presentations, analysis, documentation, reporting and problem solving.
Other Key Responsibilities:
• Acts as the master timekeeper for all Dartmouth-Hitchcock entities, serving the needs of employees and supervisors at all administrative levels of all organizations.
• Acts as a liaison between HR – Operating Departments and Finance associated with the use of Payroll and Timekeeping business needs.
• Prepares and provides training materials and provides training to all payroll users of the HCM (Human Capital Management) and timekeeping software systems.
• Maintains proper record retention documentation following approved guidelines.
• A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration with a minimum of 4 years of relevant payroll experience or the equivalent in education and experience is required.
• A complete working knowledge of Payroll and Time and Attendance Software Systems including up to date information regarding regulatory guidelines is essential.
• Previous payroll supervisory experience preferred.
To apply, please visit
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Concord, NH (03301)