Currently seeking a full-time staff member for a multifaceted position in the fast-paced, dual-operatory, privately-owned dental practice of Dr. Pamela Weitzel DMD.
The position encompasses two main roles:
Front Office Coordination(40%)
Light-duty Dental Assisting (60%)
This is a moderately physically-active position that provides a healthy-balance of moving and sitting that will be perfect for someone who enjoys computer work but would prefer to be up and moving around more than they are sitting in front of a screen.
Light-duty Dental Assisting responsibilities include:
- Set-up/break-down of operatories between patients
- Cleaning and sterilization of dental instruments
- Simple maintenance of dental equipment
- Managing, organizing, and ordering dental supplies
Front Office Coordination responsibilities include:
- Greeting patients and answering phone calls
- Scheduling and digital entry of patient records utilizing Eaglesoft (dental software)
- Collecting payments and Insurance/Medicaid claim submissions
-Looking for someone who enjoys personal interaction and fosters a welcoming and friendly office environment, is comfortable speaking on the phone and is detail oriented.
-Must be observant, able to multitask as need arises, and willing to take on a variety of duties.
-Prior office experience is desirable but fast-learning and motivated candidates are encouraged to apply as we are willing to train the right candidate.
-Must be willing to learn the office organizational system, take notes and maintain consistent procedural duties in adherence to HIPAA patient privacy regulations.
-Prior knowledge or a willingness to learn relevant dental terminology and instrument identification is necessary as the dentist may ask you to bring her a specific instrument or material while she is with a patient.
-Strong computer skills are a requirement for this position. Although Eaglesoft dental software or similar software experience is desirable, the office maintains a full-service subscription to phone, online chat, and email technical-support to facilitate training and answer any questions about the software.
-Paid training is available for this position.
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
• $15-20/hour, Pay will be commensurate with experience and to be negotiated prior to hiring.
- Semi-flexible schedule offering a minimum of 40 hours with the opportunity for overtime hours as needed/desired. A typical work week would be Mon-Friday 7:30am-3:30pm, with the option to work some Saturdays. The Dentist sees patients Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri, and Saturday and previous employees have been given the choice of whether they would prefer to work Wednesday or Saturday.
No prior experience is necessary although Certified Dental Assistants are encouraged to apply. The position does not require any chair-side assistance to the dentist as she performs all procedures personally.
Location/Region: Concord NH vicinity