Manchester Country Club (Bedford, NH) has immediate openings for both Part Time/Full Time Banquet Servers to provide food service to our high volume of weddings, social events, and corporate functions throughout the year. We are looking for candidates who enjoy an exciting work environment and the pride that comes from working for an award-winning organization with a reputation for exceptional service. In this role, the banquet server will prepare and set event rooms according to specifications, and serve food and beverage items to guests. At Manchester Country Club, our team members respect each other and support one another to achieve success, and we have fun, no matter what. If you like who we are and what we believe, we invite you to join our team at Manchester Country Club.
Consider joining our team as a Banquet Server if:
• You think on your feet
• You enjoy the challenge of working quickly and efficiently
• You are motivated and energetic
• Your glass is always half full
• You present yourself in a neat, clean and professional manner
• You have prior restaurant experience (but it’s okay if not, as this is a great position to break into the industry)
• You enjoy making people happy
A few things to consider:
• This position requires flexible hours, including evening and weekend shifts
• Also requires dependable transportation
• Must be at least 16 years of age
• Must be able to speak English fluently
• Must be able to lift up to 25lbs
Manchester Country Club is managed by Troon, the world’s leading upscale golf development, marketing and management company. We are excited that you have identified Troon as an employer of choice. At Troon, we are committed to creating extraordinary member and guest experiences through personalized service, consistency and uncompromising attention to detail.