Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Receive orders from customers, check for accuracy and enter into our ERP system
· Confirm orders to the customers
· Promptly respond to customers inquiries regarding inventory, schedules, changes and delivery information
· Support and assist the sales force with sample orders and literature requests
· Work closely with operations and shipping/receiving and assist when necessary
· Invoicing daily shipment
Computer Skills: Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and Word. Data entry experienced in an ERP system.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); six months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
UNIVACCO Technology Inc., is a global manufacturer of Hot Stamping Foils, Cold Foils, Holographic Foils and functional foils. As the American headquarters, UNIVACCO Foils is positioned to offer our customers an entire suite of foils to serve their needs in packaging, labeling, and beyond.
Location/Region: Amesbury, MA (US)