Keyword Connects is seeking a results-oriented account executive. This individual will drive our continued growth by expanding our client base of home improvement companies.
This is a key sales position with high visibility, reporting directly to our Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
You are a strategic salesperson with the acumen to close business with high-revenue home improvement companies. These can be moderately complex sales requiring relationships with decision-makers and influencers at various levels, so you are dynamic in your approach.
You are a self-starter with an infectiously positive, “can-do” attitude and a serious competitive streak. Everything you do has a sense of urgency, and a clear bias for action. What matters to you are results.
Keyword Connects runs cutting-edge online advertising campaigns for home improvement companies across the country. We harness the power of Internet advertising to find our clients highly-qualified prospects who have begun their purchase process. We are a proud Google Premier Partner and work with major brands, such as Home Depot and ReBath. We are backed by one of the largest private equity firms in the country, and are looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team to build an extraordinary company.
Keyword Connects is located in Waltham, Massachusetts. Our collaborative office space is filled with high-energy, talented professionals who are passionate about their work and enjoy each other's company.
· This position is responsible for generating significant new business revenue in 2018 and beyond
· Develop and execute a penetration and closing strategy for larger (over $5M) home improvement companies
· Actively prospect and close via phone, email, LinkedIn, other social media, events and in-person visits
· Quarterback the entire sales strategy with your key accounts
· Log all activity in Salesforce
· Represent the company and develop business at a variety of industry-specific events
Position Skills & Requirements:
· 3+ years of sales experience, preferably selling online marketing or home improvement services with a proven track record of success
· A demonstrated, strategic mindset for penetrating and closing new business
· A solid understanding of pipeline development and mechanics coupled with the ability to forecast new business over a given period
· Proficiency with Salesforce
· The ability to travel as needed to secure new business
· Experience with the Sandler Sales process is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
· Competitive base salary and commission - $125K OTE
· Generous incentive compensation
· Robust medical benefits & 401k
· Gym/Wellness stipend
· Start with 17 days of PTO and your birthday off
· Snacks, lunches, and happy hours
· This is a full-time position
Keyword Connects, an EverCommerce company, is located in Waltham, Massachusetts. We're building an extraordinary team and looking for talented, passionate, and authentic people to join us.