We are seeking a Veterinary Kennel Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for the overall care and well-being of the animals at our facility.
- Handle general care tasks such as feeding and grooming of the animals
- Assist in restraining animals for veterinary management
- Keep records of animal feedings, treatments, and other updates
- Engage in play activities and exercise with the animals
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in animal care or other related fields
- Passion to help and treat animals
- Ability to interact with animals in a calm, non-threatening manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in pursuing career in animal health care
Fremont Animal Hospital is a full service 3 doctor veterinary hospital in southern New Hampshire. We provide exceptional medical and surgical services, offer grooming and boarding, and we are involved with various animal rescue leagues and have our own adoption program. Our mission is to improve the quality of the lives of our patients, clients and employees.
Location/Region: Fremont, NH (US)