About Wind River Environmental:
We are the leader in non-hazardous waste water management on the east coast and we’re rapidly growing! We are looking to add CDL-licensed drivers to our team!
Our average driver makes over $70,000 annually
This is a full time, full benefits, M-F day position, with occasional nights and/or weekend work during busy season and on-call rotation.
This position is responsible for residential and commercial pumping and disposal of non-hazardous waste and has direct contact with Wind River Environmental customers.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a CDL Class A or B license (licensed for a minimum of 12 months)
- Ability to obtain a tanker endorsement
- Have prior manual transmission CDL driving experience (other than driving school experience)
- Be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
- Be able to perform the following physical requirements frequently (67-100%) of the time:
- Seeing: Must be able to read documents and be able to align truck in mirrors w/proper distances.
- Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate w/internal and external customers.
- Grasping/mobility of hands and fingers: Must be able to twist/turn and write.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. frequently, and 100 lbs. on occasion.
- Competitive starting rates PLUS bonus
- Medical and dental insurance
- Matching 401K
- 8 paid holidays and generous paid time off plan
If you have a proven track record of success working independently, have a good driving record and enjoy dealing with customers apply now.
Visit our website: www.windriverjobs.com
Wind River is the leader in non-hazardous liquid waste services with a recent focus on growing in the waste to energy sector. We are presently executing on an aggressive growth through acquisition strategy, having completed 10 transactions in the past year. We are a fun-loving organization; we have many functions and group activities- from our annual potluck to our community outreach programs- we work hard and play hard!
Location/Region: Acton, MA (US)