The Sales Executive is responsible for generating new installation projects for video surveillance, card access, as well as fire and security alarm systems. In addition to installation sales, the Sales Executive is responsible for adding new RMR. This individual will call on external sales contacts at area companies, including security, facilities, and IT departments as well as general/electrical contractors at all levels. A2 Systems will also provide leads and opportunities to cross sell our existing account base. The Sales Executive is responsible for the complete life cycle of the sale including prospecting, meeting with potential clients, performing security site survey’s, selecting the appropriate systems and components, preparing a written proposal in our software, and closing the sale.
· Achieves new business, gross margin, and RMR sales goals & quotas
· Develop new business by creating a prospect list and proactively initiating contact through cold calling, networking, utilizing exiting relationships, ongoing referrals, and inbound requests
· Meet with prospects and customers to assess security needs and perform onsite security site surveys.
· Effectively performs needs assessments/site surveys, develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations.
· Effectively communicates with and assists project managers and installation teams with when handing off a closed sale to ensure a smooth transition from sales to installation
· Participates in civic and professional organizations, and sales department meetings, workshops, seminars, and ongoing training. Keeps current on market business and product trends. Continues to pursue in depth product and service knowledge and acquire deeper selling, technical and financial skills
· Meets or exceeds customer’s expectations, provides exemplary customer service, and is willing to “go above and beyond”
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field such as Business, Marketing, or Engineering required or commensurate field experience
· 3+ years sales experience
· Proven ability sell into and to grow industrial/business accounts
· Strong work ethic and desire to not be micromanaged if meeting goals
· Technical knowledge of security systems components, design, and topology including access control, video surveillance, intercom, fire alarm, intrusion, alarm, and LAN/WAN.
· Proficient with computers, network infrastructure, and Microsoft Office products
· Excellent follow-up and organizational skills
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Reliable vehicle, valid driver license, and a satisfactory DMV Report
· Successfully passing a pre-employment drug screening and CORI background check
· Ability to bend, stoop, lift over 20 pounds of equipment or supplies; and walk steps and stairs
· Ability to focus on detailed plans, proposals and complex systems / components
Compensation: TBD based on experience + Commission
· Base salary with very generous commission package and great earning potential.
· Serious long term earning potential
· Harvard Pilgrim Medical/BCBS Dental insurance - Company pays 75%
· Vanguard Retirement account with company match
· Paid holidays and earned vacation time
· Auto allowance
· Ongoing technical and sales training
· Company events, outings, and potential rewards
A2 Systems is a fast growing Security Systems Integrator specializing in video surveillance, access control, intercom, and intrusion alarm systems. Based out of Woburn, MA and providing all of New England with best in class knowledge, design, installation, and service of electronic security systems. We strive to be the best at what we do, day in and day out, always exceeding our customers expectations, and earning repeat business. For more information, please visit A2systems.com