We are seeking a benefits consultant to join our Aflac team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients.
· Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
· Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
· Resolve client inquiries and complaints
· Expand business reach through networking techniques
· Comply with insurance standards and regulations
· Track and identify areas of improvement
· We’ll provide you with the training you’ll need to help you grow and manage a successful Team.
· Being an Aflac agent allows you to own your own business. You’ll have the opportunity to advance to a district sales coordinator role where you can grow and develop your own team.
· Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
· Ability to build rapport with clients
· Strong negotiation skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
What we offer:
· An advanced Commission, Renewals, Stock bonus, and a Recruiting bonus.
· Receive renewals after the first year with 50% vesting starting at only 2 years.
· Opportunities to participate in contests where you can receive Awards, Trips, and Prizes.
When a policyholder gets sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits fast. For 55 years, Aflac insurance policies have given policyholders the opportunity to focus on recovery, not financial stress. In the United States, Aflac is the number one provider of guaranteed-renewable insurance. In Japan, Aflac is the number one insurance company in terms of individual insurance policies in force. Aflac insurance products provide protection to more than 50 million people worldwide. For four consecutive years, Aflac has been recognized by Ethisphere magazine as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies, and Forbes magazine included Aflac in its annual list of America’s Best-Managed Companies for 2008. In 2010, Fortune magazine recognized Aflac as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the twelfth consecutive year and also included Aflac on its list of Most Admired Companies for the ninth time. Aflac Incorporated is a Fortune 500 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AFL.
Aflac agents are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac.