Electronic Imaging Materials, Inc. is looking for a passionate, motivated and dedicated Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team. This AR/AP administrator may have opportunities for continued growth into all aspects of accounts payable and accounts receivable and will report to the Vice President. This position requires someone who fits with our company core values: sustainable growth, innovation, employee development, and strong community connections.
Accounts Receivable Responsibilities
• Oversee application of credit policy, periodic reviews of existing customers, assigning credit limits to new customers, assisting with credit card processing, and resolving credit issues with customers
• Create invoices, verify applicable charges and tax, and prepare for mailing to customers
• Assist with reviewing and maintaining sales tax exemption records
• Manage all aspects of the collections process while maintaining a high level of customer service
• Identify delinquent accounts requiring external collection efforts
• Identify bad debt or financial exposure
• Maintain/update customer information as needed in our management information system (MIS)
• Perform collections follow-up calls and emails on a daily basis and maintain collections notes in our MIS
• Research, escalate and resolve any billing discrepancies
• Prepare customer statements on a monthly basis
• Book incoming pre-payments via bank wire, ACH, credit card, and PayPal, keeping track of key details
• Work with customers, sales team, and shipping clerk to resolve outstanding issues
• Prepare aging analysis, collections, assist with bookkeeping and reconciliation of Accounts Receivable on a monthly basis, providing documentation to external accountant as needed
• Help establish and achieve A/R aging goals
Accounts Payable Responsibilities
• Manage the entry of all vendor payables in our MIS
• Accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices for proper payment, within terms
• Prepare vendor payments for mailing
• Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities and utilizing available credit memos
• Analyze vendor invoices to ensure accurate account classification of expenses
• Add new vendors, maintain/update vendor information as needed
• Respond to telephone or email inquiries timely as primary department resource for A/P email inbox
• Reconcile vendor statements, resolve discrepancies as needed
• Partner with Production and Products departments to resolve issues related to vendor as needed
• Assist with month-end accounting close as needed
• Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
• Ensure our finance operations run smoothly and drive process improvements
• Ability to partner with customers to create effective working relationships
• Other duties as assigned
• Experienced in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities; skilled in time management
• Self-motivated; requiring little day-to-day supervision
• Manages competing demands, changes approach or method to best fit the situation and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
• Strong attention to detail
• Commitment to excellent internal and external customer service
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field preferred, but 3+ years of relevant experience with an Associate Degree or college-level certificate in Accounting or related field will also be considered
• Demonstrated understanding of credit management and policies through previous background at a commercial, industrial, nonprofit / academic organization or banking institution
• Strong AR / AP / reconciliation experience preferred
Want your Work to Stick Around? Join the company that MAKES LABELS THAT LAST!
Since we started in Keene, NH in 1987, our company has never had a layoff. Instead, we've continued to hire, train and develop our team to solve our customers' toughest labeling challenges one by one, with recognition for customer satisfaction, community involvement and the 2017 Best Managed Company of our size in our industry. Benefits for full-time include health/disability/life insurance, education reimbursement and retirement program.
ABOUT THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Please submit an application online at www.eiminc.com/careers with a current resume, answering all applications questions completely. Incomplete applications may be rejected without further consideration.
After your application is reviewed, you may be contacted for a telephone screening before being invited to our facility at 20 Forge St, Keene, NH 03431 for a brief introduction and assessment of relevant skills. Additional interviews, assessments, employment verification, and reference/background checks may be scheduled later for qualified applicants.
EIM is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact Heather Bell at email@example.com or (603) 283-9615 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Location/Region: Keene, NH