Are you interested in super-charging your culinary career in a passionate kitchen and with an award winning restaurant group?! As a Rounds Cook at TWK [The Waterfield Kitchen] in Winchester, you’ll have the opportunity to gain valuable experience with a dedicated and passionate group of individuals while having fun and making great money!
What Will You Do as a Rounds Cook at TWK?
· Learn recipes and execution techniques for our scratch menu
· Be an important team member within a professional kitchen crew
· Communicate effectively with the other cooks on the line and the foh staff
· Receive orders and execute according to our recipes and procedures
· Maintain a high level of integrity when it comes to ingredients, preparation, and execution of menu items as well as a high level of integrity regarding sanitation and cleanliness
· Experience the thrill of working seamlessly with a group of dedicated hospitality and culinary professionals to create, serve and deliver excellent and well timed food to our guests
· Contribute the success of TWK while also developing your own culinary skills
· Have fun and make great money!!
What Requirements Do You Need to Have?
· Experience and competence on all stations on the line
· Positive attitude
· Excellent communication
· Passion and love for food and the skill it takes to do it really well
· Previous experience in a full service restaurant
· Basic knowledge of food preparation including proper knife skills, cooking techniques, etc.
· Ability to execute dishes quickly and efficiently according to our recipes and procedures
What Will We Give You in Return?
· Superb Pay; Starting pay for Rounds Cook is $17-$19/hour DOE
· Excellent benefits for FT employees after only 30 days of employment - including superb employer contribution to excellent and comprehensive health care (including vision), and excellent dental benefits
· Meal Benefits
· Discounts in all of the Serenitee Restaurant Group locations
· Superb perks such as "Bounty" Referrals when you refer a friend who is hired (up to $200 per referral!)
· Excellent Career Growth - 60% of our managers company-wide were promoted from within!
Serenitee Restaurant Group is an established, dynamic restaurant group North of Boston with 8 unique locations throughout the North Shore. We currently own and operate Latitude 43 and Minglewood Tavern in Gloucester, Cala's in Manchester, Hale St. Tavern in Beverly Farms, 15 Walnut in Hamilton, Maggie's Farm in Middleton, Opus in Salem, The Spot in Georgetown, and The Waterfield Kitchen (TWK) in Winchester.
Although bound together through the family of Serenitee, each restaurant has its own personality and vibe with unique menu concepts and distinctly different atmospheres. Enjoy the benefits of an established restaurant group while working in a unique culture that you can help to mold and create!
Serenitee Restaurant Group offers job security, flexibility, financial stability and plentiful opportunities for career growth (60% of our managers were promoted from within!). We have a low turn-over rate and pride ourselves on being a dynamic, fun and lucrative group to work within.