Our company is currently experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join our accounting and finance team. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of monthly financial analysis reports and developing and maintaining department budgets. The successful candidate will also collect pertinent information for third party audits, oversee financial reporting and operations and will the first point of contact for accounting issues.
· Prepare accounting related journal entries to numerous registers, journals and logs
· Follow our company’s established accounting processes
· Oversee accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation and entry
· Perform monthly bank reconciliations
· Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
· Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
· 2+ years’ experience in accounting or related field
· Proficient in Word and Excel
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships
DMB Financial is on path to double in size in the next year because we are changing the way people get out of debt! We are one of the largest specialty financial services companies in the country and are focused on helping consumers restructure and repay their credit card and unsecured debt. Since we started in 2003, we’ve helped over 27,000 consumers manage more than $1 Billion of debt.