New Hampshire Ball Bearings, Inc.
A Minebea Company
Senior Quality Engineer
New Hampshire Ball Bearing's Astro Division is located in Laconia, NH - heart of the scenic Lakes Region. Astro is a World-Class 490+ person, climate-controlled manufacturing facility that produces spherical bearings, rod ends, sub-assemblies and other precision metal parts for the aerospace industry. Our team is looking for a motivated and energetic engineering candidate to support quality operations of a world class bearing supplier.
• Hands on approach with products and process to improve quality and systems.
• Lead, facilitate or support resolution to complex problems using progressive problem solving techniques and statistical methodology.
• Collaborate with engineering and R&D departments on launch and improvements to new products and technology.
• Work closely with IT on design, development and implementation of new systems for management and control of a dynamic manufacturing environment.
• Daily interaction with operators and supervision to identify and improve product and process quality.
• Oversight and training of quality related process and systems.
Bachelor's Degree and ASQ certifications with prior aerospace industry experience preferred. NHBB is a company entrenched in Continuous Improvement.
If you are interested in being part of our team, please mail, fax or
email your resume to Human Resources at:
155 Lexington Drive, Laconia, NH 03246
Fax Number (603) 524-3524
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Location/Region: Concord, NH (US - 03301)