As a Driver/Program Assistant/Caregiver, you can have an amazing impact in the quality of services for the adults and families we support. Join our incredible team, direct care workers making a difference in the lives of others each day.
In this role, you will work to ensure our program meets the needs of each of the individuals we serve. Your role in direct care is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
Specific tasks include:
- Provide safe, reliable transportation services
- between individuals' homes and our program site.
- to and from medical appointments as needed.
- to and from various activities and events in the community.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly safety and maintenance checks of assigned vehicle(s).
- Facilitate leisure planning, activities in the community, in coordination with the Program Director. Support individuals' participation in activities, accompany individuals in outings in the community.
- Assist with serving meals and provide support with eating as necessary.
- Assist participants with basic hygiene skills (grooming, toileting) as directed by nursing staff.
- Interact with the individuals we serve with an empathetic, respectful, and caring manner in all that you do.
- Adhere to proper lifting and emergency guidelines
- Complete necessary documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow confidentiality requirements at all times
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
What we require of you:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 6-12 months experience in the human services industry preferred.
- Valid Driver's License from state of residence with a clear driving record
- CPR/First Aid certification or willingness to learn
- Successful clearance of Background Checks and Reference Checks
- Successful clearance of health screens and/or drug screens as required by the state.
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Adult Day Health is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Location/Region: Hooksett, NH (US)