International manufacturing group with a facility in the Greater Lawrence, MA area is seeking an Engineering Admin/Coordinator.
The Engineering Administrator is responsible for assisting with the planning, organizing and controlling of the product data flow from initial stages of product conception to creating pristine datasheet documents. Additional prominent tasks include deploying relevant technical data in the respective company systems and ensuring the integrity of the datasheet content through the product life cycle.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate technical data entry and data interpretation
- Understand supplier’s specifications to translate them into the company datasheet documents with Product Manager guidance
- Learn and comprehend technical product database (PHDB)
- Become familiar with technical parameters relating to assigned product categories
- Understand electrical and mechanical parameters of RF components and make judgments about data formats, appropriate parameters for a given part (or ability to learn)
- Execute datasheet revisions using Product Change Request (PCR)
- Generate performance graphs and plots using relevant software tools
- Effective time management to meet priorities
- Support annual/quarterly/monthly goals for new products
- Interpret CAD drawings through the analysis of supplier’s drawing and provide guidance and feedback to CAD draftsman
- Follow written process, flowcharts, and written and verbal instructions
- Proofread technical documents and assure the accuracy and integrity of the technical information in datasheets
- Prepare and coordinate activities related to uploading datasheets on the web
Education and Work Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree REQUIRED
- Successful individual needs to be technically competent working with the engineering group.
- Practical RF/microwave experience highly desirable
- High level of the computer proficiency – MS Office, Database, SharePoint.
Professional recruiting company
Location/Region: Lawrence, MA (US)