This position requires one to contribute towards ensuring a smooth function of all warehouse activities. The Warehouse Administrative Assistant will work under the guidance and supervision of Atlantic's Quality Control (QC) Manager and carry out all duties effectively.
- Assist with labeling, scanning and organizing excess inventory as it arrives at Atlantic’s warehouse.
- Data input into Atlantic’s system via computer terminal.
- Assist with inventory control of warehouse merchandise and equipment including annual tabulation.
- Label electronic components and computer products, stock designated shelves and bins, identify warehouse stock.
- Scan inventory in and out of stockroom.
- Provide detailed inventory data to the Sales Department with regards to quantity, medium and correct part number.
- Assist with packaging, shipping and receiving products.
- Perform general organization and clean up of warehouse and shipping area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires attention to detail, dexterity to handle small components.
Qualification & Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Individual must work well independently
- Operate modern office machines, including calculators and computer
- Perform physical labor required in the receipt, placement and storage of products
- Understand and follow oral and written directions
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Establish work priorities
- Work in an environment with changing assignments/priorities and deadlines
- Establish and maintain working relationships
Atlantic Semiconductor was established in October 1995. We are a reseller of Electronic Components and Computer Products located in Peabody MA--25 miles North of Boston.
Location/Region: Peabody, MA (US)