EBSCO Information Services (EIS) provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases — all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of our end-users. Headquartered in Ipswich, MA, EIS employs more than 3,300 people worldwide. We are the leader in our field due to our cutting-edge technology, forward-thinking philosophy, and top-notch workforce. EIS, a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., based in Birmingham, AL, is ranked in the top 200 of the nation’s largest, privately held corporations according to Forbes magazine. EBSCO is a company that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. We are looking for the best. If you are too, we encourage you to explore our unique opportunities.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support for the
- Executive Vice President Sales, Marketing & Publisher Relations
- Senior Vice President of Sales, Europe, Latin America, Sub-Saharan Africa & Oceania
- Senior Vice President, Medical, Corporate & Gov’t Field Sales
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organization of travel plans (hotel, flight, car transportation & itineraries, etc.) for business related trips
- Calendar management and coordination of onsite meetings (catering, conference room reservations, audio/visual etc.)
- Expense report management via SAP Concur
- Collecting, combining and formatting reports and agendas in Excel and Word
- Assist in ordering office supplies for the Sales & Marketing Department
- Create searches and generate reports using NetCRM & Tableau,
- Distribution of customer faxes to Account Executives and maintenance of Territory List for each Market
- Coordinate with Sales, Marketing & Accounting departments to complete customer vendor forms for the Sales Department
- Assist with directing HelpDesk and iOffice requests from Sales & Marketing
- Assist with coverage of Reception Desk when needed
- Additional projects as assigned by Sales & Marketing department management
- At least one year’s experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Preferred Qualifications (Measurable)
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365 online platform, familiarity with Microsoft Teams
- Strong communication, organizational, and follow-up skills
- Must be able to prepare letters, arrange meetings, edit documents, maintain records and prepare reports for sales management with strong attention to detail.
- Geographic/demographic knowledge of world cities and countries is preferred due to the interaction with EBSCO international sales force.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, take initiative where appropriate and exhibit strong time management skills.
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Nearest Major Market:
About this company
EBSCO Way is the philosophy we grow by. In addition to ten operating principles, these are the characteristics we value in our people and teams. We strive to fill our businesses with teams of motivated, positive people, unified by a shared set of principles and practices, focused on common objectives. We know from experience that environments like that create success and endless possibilities. We strive for a culture of entrepreneurship. We seek new ideas and encourage innovation. Successful team members are entrepreneurial by nature.
Location/Region: Ipswich, MA (US)