Customer Service Representative
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 20,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, Va.
PAE has an opportunity for a Customer Service Representative (CSR1) to join our team on our Federal Government contract in Portsmouth, NH.
The Customer Service Representative, serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database
Essential duties and responsibilities for the position include the following:
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Maintains call center database by entering or updating information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
The Basic Qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Strong Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Moderate Threat Public Trust (MRPT) suitability determination
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive 7-year criminal and credit history background check
- Must successfully complete a drug screening
- Must successfully complete a computer-based assessment on typing skills with a score of 90% accuracy and 30 WPM
- Must successfully complete a computer-based assessment on basic computer skills with a score of 70%
- Must successfully complete a computer-based assessment on Telephone Inquiry with a score of 70%
Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong command of the English language both verbally and written
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate a professional work ethic
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team
- Analytical skills and attention to detail to successfully analyze and evaluate trends, disseminate information to a wide audience
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally be required to stand; walk; sit; lift up to 20 lbs.; bend; reach; carry; stoop; kneel; use hand and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; use fingers and hands to type or write; speak; or hear. Specific vision abilities may be required to perform the job which may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, or the ability to adjust focus. The Customer Service Representative must be able to lift up to 20 pounds repetitively at times.
· Mainly office but may also include all other work environments as required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
The Customer Service Representative position are for 2nd shift 4:00pm to 12:30 am. Monday-Friday.
The salary is $14.36 per hour, plus $1.00 per hour for bilingual Spanish, plus a shift differential of $0.60 per hour, plus you receive an additional $5.02 per hour to use towards the cost of your benefits.
From our founding in 1955, PAE has offered enduring support for the essential missions of a wide range of customers, including the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. To support our customer’s complex missions around the world, PAE’s current portfolio includes capabilities in aviation, capacity building and stabilization, critical infrastructure, expeditionary logistics, identity and information management solutions, integrated security solutions, test and training ranges, and training solutions; and enterprise-level technology products and software.
Over the past several years, PAE has increased the breadth of services we offer our customers by integrating companies with proven capabilities and a customer-focused workforce culture. Today, the approximately 15,000 members of our global workforce perform with excellence and dedication in over 60 countries, on all seven continents, in some of the world’s most challenging regions. We attribute our success to the quality of our work and the integrity and high ethical standards that define our business operations.
As we grow, the values that have set us apart over the past six decades continue to guide our company in leading with integrity and excellence. We are strongly committed to diversity, recognizing our success depends on bringing together a wide range of perspectives, skills and experiences to find the most innovative, cost-effective solutions for our customers. Above all, PAE dedicates itself to the missions of our customers. The entire workforce maintains a focus and commitment on delivering the highest quality of support of the critical work of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations.