Are you an in-home caregiver, CNA or Home Health Aide with experience in the senior care or home health industry and the desire to make a meaningful difference in the lives of your clients and their families? Join our team of loyal caregivers today and enjoy long-term benefits, including: serious health insurance packages, reasonable pay, family-friendly schedules, and 401Ks. We have a variety of open positions and numerous shifts available, part-time, short shifts, daytime, evening, weekday or weekend shifts. Apply today and you could start working within the week!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Escort clients to errands and appointments
- Assist and/or provide clients with shopping support
- Cue clients to take medications on time
- Monitor clients for health changes
- Provide socialization
- Cook meals
- Assist clients in dressing and choosing the appropriate clothing
- Assist and/or provide clients with personal care needs, i.e. bathing, dressing, incontinence
- Perform hair and mouth cre
- Exercise as directed by the RN or PT
- Insure the client's safety
- Encourage the client to maintain a "normal routine" in the home with regards to meals and sleeping
- Light housekeeping
- Keep daily nursing notes in paperwork provided
- Acquire 12 hours of in-services per year and adhere to company policies and procedures
Physical Requirements: Includes, but not limited to: Frequent bending to care for clients, ability to stand stationary for at least 30 minutes, walking, able to go up and down stairs within client's home or as entrance/exit from client's home. Ability to move or lift up to 35 lbs. on a regular basis. Physical motion may involve twisting, turning, and arms overhead. Use of hands and fingers to handle or feel objects. Client's safety may rely on you able to speak, hear, and smell.
Associated Home Care, Inc. is a part-time employer and cannot guarantee any number of hours in any given week.
The employee is responsible for his/her own transportation.
The Agency cannot guarantee work close to your home or within walking distance, or on a bus line. The agency will consider transportation needs of the employee.