Helena's, a clothing boutique with locations in Arlington and Belmont, is seeking experienced, outgoing and motivated sales associates for weekday and weekend shifts.
Our staff provides excellent customer service to our friendly, loyal clients. We offer extensive training and an opportunity for growth of skills and talents. This position has both part-time and full-time opportunities.
Helena's believes in the power of the independent retailer to make a difference in a community. We offer a very high level of service and are focused on creating a friendly, easy shopping experience for our customers. Tasks include:
- Listening to customer requests in an engaging and helpful manner.
- Developing an expertise in the manner in which we style our customers and express our aesthetic.
- Grow to know all the lines we carry and the attributes, fit, and best features of each line.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Assist in merchandising store and window displays.
- Assist in receiving new merchandise and getting it out on the store floor.
- Restock product from the back room.
- Maintain an orderly store, including straightening product and cleaning.
- Communicate needs to store manager.
This Sales Associates are lead, trained and managed by a Store Manager at each location.