Do you have experience operating SMT equipment and working in electronic assembly?
Fusion Optix, a Woburn MA manufacturing company, is growing rapidly and is a leader in advanced LED lighting technologies. We are looking for pro-active, talented operators to join our LED production team. You will be operating SMT "pick and place" equipment, stencil printers and reflow in a fast-paced volume production environment.
About The Role:
- SMT/PCB Equipment technician/operator on 1st shift (7:00AM-3:30PM).
- Operate SMT/PCB production equipment, including pick and place, stencil printers, and reflow ovens.
- Quality control and final test of assembled PCBs.
- Contribute to process and equipment improvement programs by supporting management and production engineering.
- Work with other operations and quality functions to ensure all work orders, specifications and drawings are accurate before beginning production.
- Support quality control procedures during production utilizing test and measurement equipment (training provided).
- Work with other operators and technicians to reduce waste and apply Lean manufacturing techniques.
- Help out generally as part of the team, especially when production deadlines are tight.
The successful candidates will have:
- Prior experience operating SMT/PCB equipment is mandatory.
- Ideally engineering or related education (though not essential).
- Practical experience operating stencil printers, SMT assembly and reflow ovens.
- Experience working in a clean electronic manufacturing environment
- Mechanically minded, practical, able to operate production equipment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Good attention to detail and good numeracy ability.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for immediate consideration.
Fusion Optix is a world leader in optical components and LED light engines based in Woburn MA. We design, develop and manufacture components and modules that are used in lighting fixtures, lamps and bulbs. We are a hard working, collegiate and international team that are revolutionizing the way people light their lives. Wherever we can, Fusion Optix promotes from within. Our philosophy is to reward commitment and loyalty as well as quality work, excellent customer service, high performing results and team contributions. Our compensation and benefits are designed to attract, reward and retain the best talent. In addition to competitive base salaries we offer quarterly bonuses and profit related pay. Our benefits package is also designed to be supportive as possible. Our Fidelity 401K plan includes a generous 6% company matching. The company also provides comprehensive healthcare and dental coverage with 100% of premiums paid for individuals.
Fusion Optix was recently voted by Red Herring as one of the Top100 most innovative companies in the Americas and listed by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing manufacturing company in the US. We have sold products to over 40 countries worldwide and our customers include some of the world's most distinguished brands. We are recognized as industry leaders in optics and our patented innovations can be found in products used every day in business or the home. As well as, the demanding scientific, medical, military and aerospace applications. Our company headquarter is in Woburn MA where we house our main air conditioned cleanroom production operations.
Visit our website (http://www.fusionoptix.com) or follow us on twitter (@fusionoptix).
Location/Region: Lowell, MA (US)