This is an amazing opportunity for a Software QA Engineer to join a growing team of talented software developers and make a major impact on the technical direction of our product. This position is ideally suited for an experienced, talented, self-motivated QA engineer who has a successful track record.
- Ensure that new and existing product upgrades are tested and validated prior to their release. Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts. .
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Execute and analyze automation test results
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with business/technical teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Support production deployment of applications and perform validation testing requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field, plus 1-2 years of progressively responsible experience in a Software Quality Assurance role.
- Experience with testing and deploying applications
- Experience using software Quality Assurance methodologies, best practice and toolsets.
- Strong team orientation, ability to work alone as well as direct small group projects
- Results and time oriented, highly self-motivated and excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
Join an established and prominent software company that has a start-up culture and entrepreneurial spirit. Salary.com grew new business bookings 34% last year and continues with that strong momentum in 2018. This is a vibrant, fast-paced and innovative culture, where everyone can have an impact and make a difference. We are looking to expand our Compensation team with new Analysts. You would be part of a smart, motivated, successful group that works hard and has fun. We are committed to teaching and training, providing continuous feedback and support, and internal advancement and career development. Last year the Compensation team won the Stevie Award by satisfying clients from mid-sized companies to the Fortune 100. Today, we are hiring to fill those spots and more.
Salary.com is the leading compensation data and analytics company with the best product in the space ... and that’s not just us talking. Our fantastic user experience and platform won the highest award in the industry for technical innovation in 2017. We provide the information and tools that help all companies pay fairly to drive employee engagement and organizational success. 100 of our 175 worldwide employees are in the Waltham office, where this position resides. You will be surrounded by motivated professionals and an experienced executive team in a bright and modern open floor plan office, built for collaboration and community throughout the workday.
Come in and spend some time with us. We are looking for individuals who want to jump start their Compensation careers, who have excellent communication skills, and who are well organized and able to multi-task, and who want to crush goals.
Location/Region: Waltham, MA (US)