Preti Flaherty is seeking a full-time Legal Assistant to support two attorneys in its Concord office in the areas of corporate and bankruptcy law. In addition to a high level of technological proficiency, the successful candidate will have excellent communication, time management and organizational skills. Experience with Workshare, Microsoft Office and adobe is preferred.
- Managing attorney schedules
- Typing, editing and scanning documents
- Annual attorney state renewals and managing CLEs
- Submitting reimbursements (cell phone, travel, etc)
- Making travel arrangements
- Reviewing and submitting AMEX reports
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health/dental insurance, 401K options, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, etc.
Location/Region: Concord, NH