Merrimack Valley School District
Vacancies for 2019-2020
Educational/Professional Vacancies for 2019-2020
• Behavior Specialist - District wide Behavior Specialist responsible for providing behavioral support plans. Board Certified Behavior Analyst certification preferred.
• LD Diagnostician - District wide LD Diagnostician responsible for evaluating academic achievement of students suspected of educational disabilities.
• Social Worker - Elementary Social Worker responsible for serving under-resourced families. Coordinating school and community supports to ensure the successful participation of children in our schools. Promote the engagement of families in the educational process of their children.
• Special Education Teacher - Responsible for providing direct instruction at Boscawen Elementary School to students requiring remedial instruction.
• School Counselor - Webster Elementary School is seeking a School Counselor. This position is 4 days per week.
• Speech/Language Pathologist - Merrimack Valley School District is seeking an individual with Master’s level SLP with CCC for a 2 day a week position in two of our smaller elementary schools. This position is 2 days per week.
• Spanish Teacher - Merrimack Valley High School is seeking a highly motivated, certified Spanish Educator with a clear educational vision.
• Social Studies Teacher - Merrimack Valley Learning Center is seeking a highly motivated, certified Social Studies Educator with a clear educational vision.
• Elementary Classroom Teachers - Merrimack Valley School District is seeking highly motivated, certified Elementary Educators with a clear educational vision.
• Special Education Teacher - Responsible for providing direct instruction at MVHS to students requiring remedial instruction. This is a half year position
Support Staff Vacancies for 2019-2020
• Administrative Assistant - Salisbury Elementary School is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a 220 day/year contract.
Interested and qualified candidates must submit a completed application, letter of introduction,
resume, three (3) current letters of recommendation, certification information, and transcripts in PDF format to email@example.com. EOE
Location/Region: Concord, NH (03301)