Village Subaru is looking for a motivated Service Advisor to join our team!
This is a chance to grow your career in the automotive industry.
* Schedules service for customers either in person or on the phone to ensure a prompt and accurate diagnosis of any problems.
* Makes repair recommendations and manages delivery of repairs by setting and managing customer expectations.
* Clearly and efficiently explain repairs made to customers at pickup.
* Ensures that required documentation is completed.
* Performs other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS:
* Dealership Advisor experience preferred but not required.
* Neat, clean, and professional appearance.
* Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality.
* Highly professional and dependable. * Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress.
* Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff.
* Basic computer and internet skills. * Current valid driver’s license.
* All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen.Benefits:
* Aggressive compensation program to reward top performers.
* Base pay guarantee for financial stability.
* Paid training and development to enhance your skills.
* Competitive Benefits Package includes Medical, Dental, Short term disability and a variety of other ancillary benefits.
* Paid Time Off for vacation, sick time, holidays, etc.
Location/Region: Acton, MA (01720)