If you are a solid Project Manager looking for your next move, this could be for you! Our client is looking for a Senior Advertising / Marketing Project Manager to join their best-in-class internal creative agency. Location is in Waltham, MA (they do offer flex hours for commuting purposes).
The Senior Project Manager (SPM) executes internal client requests ensuring on-target, on-time, on-budget and on-brand delivery of marketing materials. The SPM must exhibit outstanding project management and client communication skills to achieve the highest possible standards in client service. He/she needs basic knowledge of clients’ business challenges to provide communications solutions and project management execution. The SPM will also be expected to participate in creative development meetings to ensure final output is on mark.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Develop and maintain solid client relationships
- Encourage a collaborative approach with departmental team members
- Educate clients on cost savings and leveraging opportunities aligned with their marketing efforts
- Partner with outside agencies in managing clients’ promotional and marketing efforts
- Write creative briefs on complex projects and interpret them for project teams in order to lead communication strategies and implement marketing efforts
- Recommend the effective reuse of past materials when appropriate to minimize client costs
- Collaborate on creative development and direction with client, design and production teams
- Ad agency or in-house project management experience preferably including print, direct marketing campaigns, online, promotions, video and internal corporate communications
- Strong understanding of the benefits of the above communication channels with the ability to match the channel with the client’s communication need
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams, both through idea generation and assessment of ideas generated by others
- Knowledge of project management tools and their applications to an agency environment
- Ability to identify and implement effective and efficient creative project workflows in print design, digital, and video
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and present key information objectively and collaborate effectively with teams and leadership
Job ID: 317437DR
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Waltham, MA (02451)