Senior Helpers, the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services, is in search of a Marketing & Sales Manager to join the Danvers Senior Helpers’ services range from specialized care for those with dementia, Alzheimer's, and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care.
The Marketing & Sales Manager will develop and manage new lead sources through maintaining and expanding relationships within the professional community.
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work, be named by Fortune Magazine as one of the Best Workplaces for Aging Services and where all of our staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment.
Our employee’s enjoy pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Identify all local influence centers (hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living w/rehab or respite care, doctors’ offices and other health providers) to determine lead sources.
* Personally visit and arrange meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients, this includes private, public and non-profit organizations.
Contact 8-10 lead sources each day. * Arrange presentations of company’s services at staff meetings in hospitals, nursing homes, doctor’s offices and private companies.
* Attend trade shows, conferences, networking events representing company’s services.
Network with others in the industry to develop additional lead sources.
* Develop sales opportunities, promoting a positive image of the company in the community and representing company at community functions and professional organizations.Qualifications:
* Excellent communication skills, ability to build rapport and display sincerity and compassion.
* Self-motivation is a must along with passion for meeting new people and making sales calls.
* Minimum three years of experience in outside sales and marketing, making sales calls and cold calls.
* Experience in health care, home care, or pharmaceutical sales is a plus.
Background in customer service or hospitality.
* Must possess high level of initiative and self-sufficiency in accomplishing responsibilities accurately and efficiently.
* Computer proficiency mandatory: use of MS Word and ability to learn home care management software application necessary.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality with sound decision-making skills based upon company policies and philosophy.
* Excellent oral & written communication skills.
* Must possess a positive, high-energy, “team player” attitude.Benefits:
* Base Salary plus commission (Competitive Pay)
* Mileage Reimbursement * PTO
* Health * 401K
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Danvers, MA (01923)