*Part time/ Weekends Only*
- 209-bed Acute Care Facility
- Level II ACS verified trauma center
- Robust regional referral opportunities
- Busy Emergency General Surgery component
- 14-bed ICU (and growing) *excellent support
- Services include Orthopedics, Interventional Radiology, Neurosurgery, Hybrid OR, Cardiac Surgery & more.
- Approximately 1,000 trauma admissions per year (higher volumes in the summer) Mainly blunt traumas with 3% penetrating
Advanced Practice Professional Criteria:
- First Assist Experience Preferred
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit
Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a New Hampshire Trauma Medical Review Committee (TMRC) designated Level II trauma center. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only level II trauma center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. It serves the residents of Maine, Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Offering: Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses Employment model Competitive Income Potential Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow up clinic support and more
Location/Region: Portsmouth, NH