Stoneham Ford is looking for a motivated individual to join our Accounting team.
Stoneham Ford has been family owned and operated since 1927.
We are invested in giving our team the tools they need to grow and thrive in the automotive industry.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Stoneham Ford is absolutely critical to its success.
* Take responsibility for payroll processing and distribution, making sure payroll is processed in an appropriate and timely manner.
Be responsible for year-end documents pertaining to payroll.
* Keep employee personnel records current and ensure they are secured and safeguarded
* Process new hire paperwork * Employee 401k administration
* Enter, update, and maintain employee information in the Human Resources Information System
* Claim Factory Incentives weekly and Reconcile Factory Incentives monthly
* Assist management in the preparation of monthly closings (schedule cleaning)
* Assist with report generation across the organization
* Assist with compiling documentation necessary for internal/external audits
* May be required to assist controller with end of month procedures
Qualifications * 2 years of accounting experience required
* Automotive Dealership Experience preferred
* Associates degree or equivalent training preferred
* Paycom experience a plus * ADP DMS experience a plus
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills and demonstrates proficiency with MS Office
* Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
* Must have excellent organizing abilities and great attention to detail
* Must be pleasant and professional when interacting with customers, co-workers, and vendors
* Able to work independently * Positive Attitude, team player
* Maintains a neat, professional appearance
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
What We Offer * Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Long term job security
* Discounts on products and services
Location/Region: Stoneham, MA (02180)