Here at Ira Lexus of Danvers, we're one of the premier Lexus dealerships for North Andover, Peabody, Danvers, and the other nearby Massachusetts communities.
Every employee here is critical to our success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership group throughout the years.
If you have an interest in the automotive industry and a desire to develop, we welcome you to apply!
Benefits * Medical Plan
* Dental Plan * Vision Plan
* 401(K) Plan * Communiy Outreach
* Mentoring Programs * Opportunties for advancement
* Professional Development * Paid Vacation
* Employee Stock Plan Responsibilities* Oversee service orders and flow of Drive Lane.
Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
* Ensure the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
* Distribute work between technicians efficiently.
* Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
* Maintain Customer Success Index at or above company standards.
* Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems; order parts and tools as necessary.
* Oversee administration of warranty claims as well as training and supervising of service department.
* Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
* Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
* Maintain good working relationship with factory(s) and foster positive employee relations.
Qualifications * Automotive Industry experience, required
* Experience with Dealer Mangement Systems, such as CDK, preferred
* Organized and friendly personality * Demonstrated ability to manage others
* Time management skills * Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
* Consistent record of service and sales success
* Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
* Team oriented and self-motivated * Able to work with little supervision
* Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Danvers, MA (01923)