W. S. Badger Company is seeking a seasonal, part-time Administration Team Member to join our team. This position serves in a supporting role to the Kitchen team during Badger’s busy season, and may work in the Kitchen or Operations areas, as needed. The ideal candidate has the flexibility to work in a variety of roles, is able to work efficiently with minimal supervision, is able to stand for long periods, and physically able to lift, carry, and move up to 50 lbs.
- Wash, dry, and properly store all utensils, kitchen tools, pots, and pans
- Wash and properly store all plates, cups, glasses, and utensils after meal
- Clean and organize kitchen at end of day
- Comply with all state health regulations for a clean and sanitary kitchen
- Support Kitchen, as needed
- Package and assemble according to Badger and customer standard for products
- Assemble gift sets and POPs for customers’ orders according to specifications
- Work in production as needed and requested
- Pick and pack orders as needed and directed
- Maintain quality control standards on all work
- Contribute to an accurate and organized inventory by recording assembled products and kits, and accurately picking orders
- Participate in daily and weekly cleanup of work space
- Attend department trainings and meetings as required
- Ability to communicate effectively to a broad range of people and present with a friendly demeanor
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision
- Experience using computers
- Flexibility and willingness to help out, wherever needed
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations. Essential functions of position may require:
- Standing and bending for up to 8 hours a day
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Pulling and pushing a shipping cart
- Grasping and reaching for small objects repeatedly throughout a typical 8 hour shift
- Walking significant distances over the course of the day
Interested applicants should submit an online application here: https://www.badgerbalm.com/t-current-job-openings.aspx. Please specify the position you are applying for. No walk-ins, please.
About this company
Badger is a small, family-owned, family-run, and family-friendly company nestled in the woods of Gilsum, New Hampshire. We blend the finest organic plant extracts, exotic oils, beeswax, and minerals to make the safest, most effective products possible to soothe, heal, protect and otherwise treat your body. We work hard, have fun, and incorporate honesty, respect, and integrity into everything we do.