Cornerstone Association Management (Cornerstone) seeks to hire a Finance Administrator to manage the finances of our nonprofit clients.
The Finance Administrator position is full-time and reports directly to the President. The position is based in Concord, NH.
Background on Cornerstone
Cornerstone, a small professional company is a recognized leader in providing association management services to professional and trade associations. Since 1975, we have been dedicated to the single goal of providing the framework necessary for our associations and their members to succeed.
We offer a comprehensive array of flexible and tailored services that match the needs, budgets and time frames of our clients. By leveraging our expertise, we offer association leaders the ability to obtain customized and cost-effective solutions to support their strategic initiatives. Cornerstone has demonstrated its commitment to providing quality service with proven results.
Among his or her responsibilities, the Finance Administrator will:
- maintain and enhance QuickBook records;
- manage accounts receivable;
- process information into the database;
- process payments for dues, event registration fees, sponsorships, etc.;
- reconcile bank statements;
- pay client invoices;
- process credit card transactions;
- create monthly financial statements for clients;
- perform additional duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for the Financial Administrator position possesses:
- an associate degree;
- a minimum of three years’ experience providing financial administration in a customer focused environment;
- demonstrated proficiency with QuickBooks;
- demonstrated proficiency with PC skills and applications including Microsoft Office Suite;
- familiarity with database management and information technology;
- strong written and verbal communications skills;
- exceptional attention to detail, and;
- the ability to be self-motivated, organized, and adaptable, to work both independently and as part of a team, to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, and to complete assigned projects under time constraints.
Cornerstone offers a competitive compensation package, including salary commensurate with experience, retirement benefit, and paid vacation.
Candidates for the Financial Administrator position should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Financial Administrator Search.”
NO phone calls please.