Job Title: Sanitation Maintenance
Reports To: Assistant Store Manager
Numbers and Titles of Associates Supervised: None
Effective interpersonal and communication skills and a desire to work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job. Must meet minimum age requirements. Flexible schedule needed.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Maintain cleanliness and conditions of the internal and external store and property.
2. Maintain cleanliness and conditions of the equipment used in the performance of this job function.
3. Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain cleanliness of the breakroom and all restrooms.
2. Sweep and damp mop all floors on a daily basis.
3. Clean up of spills throughout your shift.
4. Empty all trash inside and outside of store.
5. Schedule rotation and cleaning of the dairy shelves.
6. Schedule cleaning of the glass dairy and frozen food doors.
7. Sweep parking lot with designated equipment.
8. Perform minor repairs of equipment and fixtures as needed.
9. Shovel and salt sidewalks as needed.
10. Maintain compliance with all company policies and established procedures.
11. Maintain company standards and programs for safety, fire prevention, and security.
12. Maintain productivity levels at or above company standards.
13. Treat all co-workers with fairness, dignity and respect.
14. Maintain good communication with the management team and associates.
15. Provide outstanding customer service.
16. Communicate any needed repairs and/or maintenance work needed.
17. Maintain a quality of performance of all specific duties and responsibilities assigned.
18. Perform all other duties as assigned.
1. Stand/walk 100% of the time.
2. Frequent reaching and lifting (mop buckets, spills).
3. Frequent bending, kneeling and squatting.
4. Ability to handle a variety of cleaning materials/substances.
5. Lift up to 40 lbs. approximately 50% of the time.
6. Push/pull up to 40 lbs. regularly.
Apply On-line Apply On-line
Location/Region: Northwood, NH