We are seeking Nursing Assistants to provide companionship, housekeeping, personal care or skilled services to clients of Connections at Home VIA Willow Valley. These services will be provided in the place that the client calls home, which may include a single family home, apartment or condo either on Willow Valley's campus or off-campus.
- Arriving at each assignment on time and complete the tasks outlined in the plan of care developed for each client. Tasks assigned may include, but are not limited to, the following: cleaning dishes; cooking a meal; running errands such as grocery shopping; bathing the client; dressing and/or grooming; providing transportation to appointments or go as an appointment escort; reading to the client; playing cards and/or other games; conversing; washing, drying, and folding laundry; tidying up the house; dusting and vacuuming; provide hands on assistance for client's Activities of Daily Living, and reminding the client to take medication.
- Using the software system or app to review the client's care plan prior to arriving for duty for a scheduled client.
- Using the Software system or app to review your personal calendar and schedule. Communicating your availability promptly to the scheduler upon request.
- Communicating with your supervisor on a regular basis regarding the effectiveness of the services being provided for a client and the relationship between you and the client.
- Using the telephony system or other system as approved by your supervisor to clock in and out of your assignment and answer the questions related to tasks performed.
- Documenting in software system any change of condition or anything out of the ordinary and/or communicate to your supervisor.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred. Current PA Nursing Assistant Certificate, Valid Driver's license (if applicable)
Location/Region: Lancaster, MA (US)