The New Hampshire Senate has an immediate opening for a Senate Secretary to provide administrative support to two or three State Senators. Successful candidates must possess strong communication and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work as a team.
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings, hearings, events and legislative deadlines
- Preparing materials for public hearings, Session Days, meetings and events
- Constituent services
- Answer phones and legislative email
- Track legislation for senators and organize relevant materials
- General administrative tasks as needed
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to Kristy.Merrill@leg.state.nh.us