The Facility Electrician will perform preventative maintenance and testing of critical building electrical systems as well as perform repairs and maintenance on machines and equipment. This position will be responsible for ordering necessary repair parts and maintaining inventory supplies.
• Perform preventive maintenance and testing of critical building electrical systems.
• Performs repairs and maintenance in plant or office facilities, or on machines and equipment.
• Available off shifts and weekends to support building emergencies & production equipment emergencies.
• Install new and or modify electrical services.
• Order repair parts and maintain inventory supplies.
- Associate degree or equivalent.
- New Hampshire electrician license.
- Able to use & manage extension and step ladders.
- Able to work overtime and be responsible for on-call service every 4th week.
- Able to work from drawings, sketches, blueprints and or verbal instructions.
- Able to acknowledge limitations and refers complex issues to higher levels.
- Able to lift 50 to 75 lbs.
- Good basic math skills.
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Must be able to prove US Citizenship.
• Eight (8) years’ experience in a related specialized field.
• Experience in building energy management and operating systems
• Eligible for Security Clearance.
Cobham’s values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it’s the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world’s leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
Location/Region: Exeter, NH (US)