Shipping Coordinator/Farm Operations Assistant
Do you enjoy variety? Work in a farm setting with a view of Mt. Monadnock!
We are seeking a dedicated team member who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment and interested in a hybrid position between our fence and farm operations. This is a full time position of 35-40 hours per week depending on the season and includes benefits. Some Saturday hours are required. Occasional Sunday and holiday hours may be required. Wells croft is located on a working farm in Harrisville, NH and specializes in the design and sale of quality agricultural fencing systems for livestock inclusion and predator exclusion.
Duties & Responsibilities (vary between fence and farm operations): Greet and assist customers; inventory control, including receiving product and shipping orders; assist with livestock and farm operations, and facility maintenance and repair.
* Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
* Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 100 lbs
* Hold valid drivers license and have a clean driving record
* Experience operating machinery and equipment Experience with equipment maintenance and repair
* Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
* Strong verbal & written communication skills
* Exceptional initiative, organizational skills, and attention to detail
* Ability to exercise independent judgment and make appropriate decisions
* Flexibility in working a variable schedule including weekends and holidays
* Enjoy working with animals and be comfortable around dogs
* Basic Windows computing skills
Interested candidates that meet the above requirements should email a cover letter, resume and desired salary range to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: FTSC2017
Location/Region: Harrisville, NH (US - 03450)