Desktop and Printer Support Specialist
Provide tech support for customers' and coworkers' printers, operating systems, label design software, and other internal hardware such as monitors, peripherals, and phones.
- Provide end user technical support for EIM labels, label printers, and BarTender design software via phone, e-mail, and remote screen-sharing services
- Provide help desk support to EIM employees with company issued PCs and peripherals including phone connection, printer installation and operation, network connection, software issues and questions
- Provide internal support for data management tools (Excel and Access) upon employee request
- Escalate questions or identified issues as needed to supervisor or external support
- Work in company business management database to assist in exporting of records based on department requests
- Support internal VOIP phone setup including adding/removing users and making configuration changes
- Learn and support current EIM technical processes in employee workflow (Numbering Log, Lot tags, Proof sheet, etc.) and suggest alternatives or upgrades as needed
- Manage internal inventory of spare parts (Phones, cabling, printer toner, etc.) including ordering when needed * Other duties and projects as assigned
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows
- Understanding of basic hardware setup Monitors, printers, input devices
- General troubleshooting skills to isolate issues and research/test solutions
- Ability to patiently work over the phone with customers of varying technical skill levels
- Experience in relational databases (SQL or similar) a plus
Want Your Work to Stick Around?
MAKE LABELS THAT LAST
Since we started in Keene, NH in 1987, our company has never had a layoff. Instead, we've continued to hire, train, and develop our team to solve our customers toughest labeling challenges one by one, with recognition for customer satisfaction and community involvement. In 2017, our industry association awarded EIM the Best Managed Company of our size. Benefits for full-time include health/disability/life insurance, education reimbursement, and retirement program.
ABOUT THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Apply online at
or visit our Open House from 3-6 pm MLK Day Monday, January 15.
Please no telephone calls, but if you have any difficulty submitting your application, an application kiosk is also available at EIM, 20 Forge St, Keene, NH 03431 any weekday from 8 am to 6 pm.
After your application is reviewed, you may be invited to our facility for a brief introduction and assessment of relevant skills. Additional interviews, employment verification, pre-employment drug test, and reference checks may be scheduled later for qualified applicants.
About this company
Durable “Labels That Last” for Manufacturing & Industrial settings
In industrial applications, tracking manufacturing processes and inventory with bar code labels can be an essential part of getting the job done – often under extreme conditions. That’s why we’ve created ruggedly reliable labels that can stand up to all sorts of challenging conditions including, but not limited to, abrasion, moisture, temperature extremes, chemicals, solvents and rigorous quality standards. Visit our store to see our selection. Our Label Experts are standing by to help you. If you don’t see the right label to fit your harsh environment needs, we will work with you to find a custom solution. Contact Us.
Location/Region: Keene, NH