EBSCO Information Services (EIS) provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases — all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of our end-users. Headquartered in Ipswich, MA, EIS employs more than 3,300 people worldwide. We are the leader in our field due to our cutting-edge technology, forward-thinking philosophy, and top-notch workforce. EIS, a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., based in Birmingham, AL, is ranked in the top 200 of the nation’s largest, privately held corporations according to Forbes magazine. EBSCO is a company that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. We are looking for the best. If you are too, we encourage you to explore our unique opportunities.
The LearningExpress Renewal Specialist is a key member of the LearningExpress (LEX) sales team and is expected to be a key contributor to our ongoing growth strategy. The primary responsibility of this role will be to work with existing LearningExpress customers to ensure their ongoing satisfaction with (and renewal of) all relevant LEX products.
- Develop expert level understanding of suite of products to provide compelling product demonstrations to existing customers as needed.
- Perform regular/scheduled customer outreach calls to all LEX customers to ensure customer satisfaction with all relevant products.
- Provide additional product information/support to customers to assist with user awareness and usage.
- Maintain disciplined approach for follow up with customers via email and/or phone.
- Maintain responsibility for documentation all activity in NetCRM for access by sales team.
- Document all tasks and customer conversations in NetCRM.
- Identify upsell opportunities in support of sales efforts.
- Provide input from the market for product development and marketing purposes.
- Develop strategies for successful renewal of customers to aid in maximizing product line growth.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the sales, marketing and sales operations teams to facilitate effective communication and collaboration.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of the Company’s products and build interest by understanding the needs of the customer and offering appropriate solutions.
- Provide customers with relevant promotional materials, training schedules, reporting access and anything else required to maximize usage and retention.
- Must possess a 4-year degree from an accredited institution
- 2+ years’ experience in sales, telesales, or telemarketing.
- 2+ years’ experience calling on and selling to academic, public library, and/or school institutions and providing Webex/GoToMeeting demos of eLearning products a plus.
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Nearest Major Market:
Boston Job Segment:
Sales Operations, Telemarketing, Inside Sales, Sales Apply now
About this company
EBSCO Way is the philosophy we grow by. In addition to ten operating principles, these are the characteristics we value in our people and teams. We strive to fill our businesses with teams of motivated, positive people, unified by a shared set of principles and practices, focused on common objectives. We know from experience that environments like that create success and endless possibilities. We strive for a culture of entrepreneurship. We seek new ideas and encourage innovation. Successful team members are entrepreneurial by nature.
Location/Region: Ipswich, MA (US)