The Seasonal Associate is an essential member of the Hertz Local Edition team. As a brand ambassador, the Seasonal Associate will gain marketable skills and learn about all aspects of management, customer service, and sale while facilitating the fastest, easiest, and most valued rental car experience for our Customers. The key responsibilities and accountabilities for the incumbent are to:
- Supporting achievement of location sales and margin goals
- Ensuring positive customer experience, making Hertz #1 in car rental company experience
- Achieving individual sales goals and customer service goals
- Growing sales utilizing business-to-business sales tactics
- Upholding company standards by ensuring cars are presentable to customers
- Clean and service facilities/vehicles to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide assistance creating a rental car reservation, processing rentals and providing clean and safe vehicles to our customers.
- Ensure optimal operational efficacies to provide customers the best rental car experience
- Work in a fast paced environment, while providing helpful customer service that enhances the customer’s rental experience.
- Assist customers with various post rental inquiries that involve the rental and billing process
Mandatory Requirements Educational Background:
Preferred enrolled college students with two years college credit completion. Professional Experience:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills.
- Previous customer service.
- Strong time management and organizational skills are required
- Computer literate and detailed orientated.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, be 20 years of age, with an acceptable driving record
- Customer service resolution practices
- Excellent communication techniques
- Sales Management/Coaching ability
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Woburn, MA (US)