Beyond Mission Capable Solutions LLC is an integrated cybersecurity solutions company providing innovative consulting services for government and commercial clients. Our expertise in developing technical solutions compliant with commercial (ISO) and government security standards (NIST) enables our customers to develop and operate environments that are secure, available for their most critical missions, and beyond mission capable.
BMCS is seeking a cybersecurity professional to provide acquisition programmatic and subject matter expertise on USAF “rapid cyber acquisition” programs. A successful candidate will leverage experience in cloud security, cybersecurity requirements development, Risk Management Framework (RMF) concepts, and deployment to provide expertise and guidance to senior Air Force leaders. NOTE: A DoD security clearance is required for this job. US Citizenship required.
Specific responsibilities include:
- dvise and guide the application of cybersecurity requirements for cloud hosted environments
- Review documentation and provide guidance for all phases of the security authorization process using RMF to assist programs with Assessment and Authorizations (A&A) activities leading to systems receiving Interim Authority To Test (IATT)s and Authorization(s) To Operate (ATO)s
- Draft briefings, timelines, and design reviews IAW prevailing regulations and policies
- Develop analyses and reports to inform decision makers on risk management and assessments related to RMF security controls, including identification of new and emerging cyber threats
- Perform gap analyses between Intelligence Community threat assessment reports and program implementation to provide risk mitigation and remediation recommendations
- Review system security documentation to identify security weaknesses, recommend improvements, implement changes, and ensure documentation
- Review vulnerability scan results; quickly facilitate resolution of high/medium vulnerabilities
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information assurance
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in security engineering, information security, or programming
- Knowledgeable of cybersecurity policy to include DoD’s 8500 series, DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), NIST Special Publication 800-37 (RMF) and DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG). Experience working with federal regulations related to information security (FISMA, Computer Security Act, etc.)
- Excellent relationship building and management skills
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication
- Ability to identify problem, analyze cause, identify/assess/implement solution, and validate resolution
- Experience with Identity and Assess Management technologies, security token services (STS), IaaS, PaaS, Cloud Computing (virtualization, platform migration, server consolidation), data loss prevention technologies, VPN, wireless and other mobility platforms, firewalls, SAN/NAS, messaging, intrusion detection, intrusion prevention
- Possess CISSP, CISM, or other commercial Cybersecurity-related Certification
- Able to travel CONUS and OCONUS locations up to 25% as needed
- Master's degree in pertinent field preferred
- Cloud+, CSSP, or other commercial Cloud Security-related Certification
- Experience with Splunk, ACAS, EiRetna, Tripwire, Kali, (or comparable)
- Department of Defense background is preferred
Location: Full time Hanscom AFB
Required Security Clearance:
Active Secret Clearance is required with the ability to obtain up to a Top Secret Clearance.
Interested candidates should email Beyond Mission Capable Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Mission Capable Solutions LLC maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
Beyond Mission Capable Solutions LLC is an integrated cybersecurity solutions company providing innovative consulting services for government and commercial clients. Our expertise in developing technical solutions compliant with commercial (ISO) and government security standards (NIST) enables our customers to develop and operate environments that are secure and available for their most critical missions. In a world of sophisticated APTs, breaches and attacks, cybersecurity is a vital component of an IT enterprise or system. The experts at BMCS assist organizations in delivering cybersecurity solutions that are beyond mission capable.