Since 1899 Weston & Sampson has been providing municipalities, public agencies, and private sector clients with cost-effective and innovative solutions for their infrastructure, utility, and environmental engineering challenges throughout the eastern United States.
We are seeking motivated, mechanically inclined individuals to work on a team servicing water wells and pumping equipment throughout New England. Typical tasks will include working on and around heavy equipment for the removal, disassembly, inspection, reinstallation and testing of large capacity vertical turbine and submersible well pumps; chemical treatment and reconditioning of water supply wells; troubleshooting of pumping equipment failures and minor pipeline work.
Must be willing to travel and be available to stay away Monday – Thursday during most weeks.
Operations are based out of Manchester, NH.
- 1 to 5-years’ experience within the industry preferred
- Candidate must have good written and verbal communication, basic math, problem solving and organizational skills
- Customer service oriented and a have positive attitude
- Must have or obtain OSHA 10 training
- Must have or obtain a CDL
- Must have or obtain a Hoisting license
- Cutting and welding certified a plus Good mechanical skills
- Familiarity with electrical and pumping systems a plus
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and must be able to climb a ladder
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license
Weston & Sampson we treat our staff with the highest degree of professional respect and encourage them to grow and achieve. We provide a comfortable working environment along with state-of-the-art tools and equipment. Our mid-size helps to foster a friendly corporate culture where individuals are recognized for their contributions.
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package: including health, dental and vision; paid holidays and vacation; 401K plan with employer match. Also, each year, when profitable, Weston & Sampson makes contributions to the ESOP to continue to expand our tradition of employee ownership. The ESOP allows us to continue as a generational company, maintaining control of our own destiny. We all have a stake in our continued success!
Weston & Sampson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Manchester, NH (US)