We are seeking a Customer Care Specialist (Spanish Speaking Preferred) to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Acelleron Medical Products was voted #3 in Fortune's Best Place to Work in the Health Care Industry in 2016. If you are passionate about helping people and want to be affiliated with one of the best Home Medical Equipment companies around, then you need to look no further!
Acelleron is one of the Northeast's leading home medical equipment providers with a focus on respiratory and prenatal/postpartum needs. We are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of care to our customers and community. To that end, our organization is accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP). Established in 1965, CHAP is the oldest national, community-based accrediting body.
At Acelleron, our primary focus is on the customer. We pride ourselves in providing unmatched customer service and are deeply committed to helping customers find the right level of care. We have been a trusted source for over a decade. This has resulted in long-standing relationships with over 800 pediatric centers, physicians, childrens hospitals, and OB/GYN practices.
Location/Region: Nashua, NH (US)