Our vision at Petco is Healthier Pets. Happier People. Better World. We’re making things better for pets, people and the planet through our Think Adoption First philosophy, the Petco Foundation and other important initiatives that focus on putting animals first, educating pet parents and reducing our carbon footprint. The journey starts with knowledgeable, passionately engaged associates who are proud to recommend Petco as a place to work, who believe in our Vision and who are committed to delivering a superior customer experience. From our retail stores and our network of Distribution Centers to our Corporate offices, you’ll work with others who share your values and commitment. We seek individuals who are passionate about animal welfare, have great people skills and are driven to grow and advance in their careers with us. Our ongoing growth is creating exceptional opportunities for professional development and personal enrichment throughout our organization. Purpose:
Provide guests with exceptional customer experience by connecting them to our omni channel experience and by being the subject matter expert on nutrition, services, in-store promotions, local community events. Guest Services Concierge shall be accountable for the concierge space in stores and all functions related to this space. The partner will assist guests by educating them on features and benefits of all of our digital and self-serve tools available for use both in and out of stores, services, nutrition, and events.
Essential Job Functions: The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation:
- Greet and engage guests as they enter the store.
- Advise, assist and promote Petco suite of services and turn over the guest to the Guest Advisor or a digital information center/scheduling tool.
- Skilled at guest transition to other store partners for additional assistance on the sales floor.
- Facilitate introduction to services partners such as dog trainers, groomers and vet partners.
- Educate customer on how to schedule grooming, make vet appointments, and sign up for other services via digital tools.
- Provide food nutrition recommendations and support for guest, field nutrition related questions and promote use of support tools, then refer guest to a store partner for additional support or direct to a self-serve tool that helps with selection.
- Educate all new pet parents on support tools and materials available, including digital and self-serve tools, celebrate new pet and pet parent and make appropriate recommendations based on pet needs and pet parent lifestyle.
- Be knowledgeable about pet-related events/resources and related costs within the community including dog parks, dog or cat shows, pet-friendly hotels, etc.
- Politely and professionally respond to inquiries regarding products, services and pricing via the telephone.
- Educate food customers on PALS, repeat delivery, order online ship to store and other self-services programs and walk them through enrollment process.
- Required shifts will be nights and weekends with a minimum of 38 hours per week.
Location/Region: Medford, MA (US)