Administrative Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer
Do you enjoy meeting the challenges of a fast-paced business? Then come join our rapidly expanding nationwide Recycling organization located at our Corporate office in Waltham, MA. Re-Stream is a Green Logistics company focused on environmental responsibility through recycling.
The ideal candidate will need to have an elevated level of energy to support and ensure the CEO is successful in attaining and managing the Company’s goals and strategy.
Primary responsibility is to provide day to day support to the CEO, this requires anticipating needs and a proactive approach to providing whatever tasks may be needed. The role will include but not limited to the following:
- Prepared and organize calendar, schedules, meetings and travel arrangements.
- Drive special projects and collaborate with other team members to achieve goals.
- Greet visitors and prepare for meetings, including coordinating meals, set-up, and preparation of and distribution of Agenda items.
- Provide general office support with drafting of correspondences, email management, answering phone calls, copying, mailing and overall office support.
- Prepare and manage the timely submission reports.
- Complete special projects and assignments as directed
Requirements for the Candidate
- Work as a team player with employees at all levels
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Exhibit exceptional level of Professionalism and attention to details.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products, and relational contact management software, i.e. Goldmine.
- Strong focus on Customer Service!
- Must be sensitive to working with confidential information for related entities.
Re-Stream offers competitive salaries along with an attractive benefits package which includes health, dental, 401K, paid holidays, and vacation time.
Please send resume to: Careers@Re-Stream.com
Re-Stream takes considerable pride in its commitment to Equal Opportunity Employment