**Only candidates local to the New England region of the United States will be considered**
Azzur Group is seeking an entry level Calibration Technician to join our team! This person is responsible for delivery of technical services including instrument calibration, equipment maintenance, cleanroom certification, biosafety cabinet (BSC) certification, and controlled temperature unit (CTU) qualification.
- Calibration of Measurement and Test Equipment
- Critical utilities qualification sampling.
- Process gas sampling – oil, Dewpoint, particulates, viables.
- Environmental monitoring performance qualification (EMPQ)/routine monitoring (RM) –
viable/non-viable particulates and surface viables.
- USP water sampling – purified water (PW), water-for-injection (WFI), and clean steam.
- Steam quality (EN285) testing – dryness fractions, superheated steam, non-condensable gases.
- Compilation of turn-over-package (TOP) and/or master-equipment file (MEF) documentation.
- CTU temperature mapping using GE Kaye 2000, GE Kaye AVS, or Sensitech TempTale4s.
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Prior experience working in a cGMP environment.
- Experience working in a high-integrity and disciplined environment.
- Associates degree preferred.
Azzur Group is a private equity enterprise supporting and growing an interwoven network of companies focused on the health and life science (HLS) sector, including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices & diagnostics, clinical research, and related HLS suppliers. Azzur companies provide a wide-range of business-to-business professional services and solutions, evidenced by our broad scope of services and thought leadership. As one of the fastest growing private companies in America, Azzur is on a mission to bridge the talent and capability gaps that often confound our customers, from Discovery to DeliveryTM.
Azzurs's Consulting practice is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing work environment while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Do what's right.......Put others first......Courage to Take action......Take personal responsibility....Have fun!
Location/Region: Waltham, MA (US)