Moynihan Lumber in Plaistow, N.H. is seeking a part-time (20-25 hours) inside sales support person for its kitchen and bath showroom.
· Maintain manufacturer literature.
· Organize and order manufacturer color/wood samples.
· Order new door samples as needed for customers and display centers.
· Customer support as needed by designer or showroom traffic flow.
· Assist designers as needed for product information, customer assistance, paperwork, etc.
· Inventory counting, recording, entering, updating and posting for Kitchen Dept. batch.
· Maintain display areas.
· Forward pertinent manufacturer or industry news to all designers.
· As needed:
o Ordering product.
o Entering and buying out orders.
o Creating purchase orders and receiving merchandise.
o Taking deposits for orders.
o Invoicing orders.
· Schedule shipping with customers and vendors.
· Meet with vendors for product knowledge.
· Assist customers with hardware, countertop orders, kitchen orders.
Proficient in programs including Word and Excel
Excellent customer-service skills
Attention to detail and organizational skills
Knowledge of kitchen and bath industry a plus.
Moynihan Lumber is a family-owned company that has been helping communities build and grow for more than 50 years. With three locations in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, we have a commitment to meet the needs of builders, homeowners and communities. We were the first lumberyard in New England accepted by the Ace Hardware chain. Our extensive showrooms display products as they would be used in the home.