NOTE: This is a full-time in-office position. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Language Scientific Inc. has an opening for an Associate Project Manager to join our Operations team at our headquarters in Medford, Massachusetts. A successful candidate would be a detail oriented, highly organized, self-motivated person who has an exceptional ability to multi-task.
Applicants should be interested in a career in translation project management. Proven communication, organizational, and computer skills are also required. This position requires the associate project manager to work in our main headquarters in Medford, MA. Only local candidates will be considered.
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in translation or with a linguistic background who is looking to start a career in project management or a new grad looking to gain experience and build a career in project management. The position offers excellent training and hands on project management experience.
Associate Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Owning projects from initial planning to delivery.
- Assembling teams of freelance translators and editors for each project.
- Working with vendors to ensure quality implementation and strict adherence to timeline.
- Assembling and verifying project files for final delivery to our clients.
- Providing customer service and vendor support.
- Implementing and continuously improving quality management procedures.
- Setting and controlling project budget.
- Troubleshooting as needed.
Associate Project Manager Requirements:
- Proven multi-tasking skills, ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Fast at learning new technologies and skills.
- Great memory, common sense and instinct.
- Good at interacting with people.
- Creativity and problem solving aptitude.
- Intermediate level user of Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of foreign languages is a plus.
At Language Scientific, we value each and every team member. The people in our organization are our top priority because their amazing talents and hard work are what keep this company prospering! Because we are an “employee-focused” company, we strive enhance team members work life with a variety of perks and benefits.
What we offer our employees:
- Full benefits package (health, vision, dental, & life)
- Company sponsored discount membership to Boston Sports Club (located next to the office)
- Fitness reimbursement with health insurance
- Paid time off for volunteer work
- Free parking
- Covered walkway directly to the Orange Line T Station
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Generous paid vacation & sick day package
- Company provided food and beverages
- 401K matching
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Company sponsored office celebrations
- Training, support, and career growth opportunities
- Highly autonomous and collaborative environment
Language Scientific is a US-based translation services company. We specialize in providing medical, scientific and technical translation services to the leading technology, engineering and pharmaceutical companies. More than half of the Fortune 500 Biopharmaceutical and Medical Devices companies rely on Language Scientific to meet their mission-critical translation and localization needs.